Bus Route Maps:
Madeleine Opéra Louvre Museum Notre-Dame Saint-Germain-des-Prés Orsay Museum Concorde Champs-Elysées Arc de Triomphe Trocadéro Eiffel Tower Invalides
Notre-Dame Saint-Pau Bastille Gare de Lyon Gare d'Austerlitz Parc de Bercy
Funiculaire de Montmartre Gare du Nord Gare de l'Est Grands Boulevards
Jardin du Luxembourg Observatoire Catacombes Invalides Saint-Germain-des-Prés.
The Paris L'Open Tour Pass gives unlimited access to the four tours on offer for a period of 1 or 2 days.
The Pass entitles you to get on and off the bus at any point along the route so that you can see and visit everything at your own pace.
The tour has running commentary in English and in French. When you validate your Pass, you will be given a set of earphones.
Keep your earphones throughout the Pass validity period, as we cannot replace them if you lose them.
- We cannot guarantee seats nor places on the upper deck.
- L'OpenTour takes no responsibility for personal effects and luggage left or forgotten on the company's buses.
- L'Open Tour reserves the right to cancel or modify certain tours without notice if this is deemed necessary for travelers' security or comfort, and in the case of strikes or demonstrations.
- The prices, schedules and duration of the tours may be subject to modifications.
- Passes must be kept throughout their validity period. Spot checks may be made on the buses.
- Lost or stolen Passes will not be replaced.
- Passes are non-refundable.
- Reselling or reusing a Pass constitutes fraud, and may result in legal action.
- Passes do not include entrance fees to museums or monuments, and do not entitle users to use the RATP network.
Security on the Top Deck
- Please remain seated whilst the bus is in motion. Do not use the stairs whilst the bus is moving.
- Seat belts must be worn on the top deck until the bus stops at a bus stop.
- Please do not lean over the guard rails on the upper deck.
- Tree branches can sometimes, on rare occasions, brush over the top of the bus please take care whilst travelling on the upper deck.
- Please do not throw objects out of the bus.
- Passengers with children should ensure that their children respect all rules and regulations.
For more than half a century, La Compagnie des Bateaux-Mouches has created joyful and memorable experiences for nearly one hundred million guests! Refined French cuisine that is cooked on board! Tables are carefully arranged next to the windows. Before each dinner cruise, an aperitif is served to guests in our lounge.
Discover Feerie, the new Moulin Rouge review in the pure music-hall tradition. Feerie' consists of : a troupe of 100 artists, including 60 Doris Girls recruited world-wide; 1000 costumes of feathers, rhinestones and sequins, made in the most famous Parisian workshops ; sumptuous sets in shimmering colours, uniquely designed by Italian artists;
The Paris L'OpenTour Pass gives unlimited access to the four tours on offer for a period of 1 or 2 days. The Pass entitles you to get on and off the bus at any point along the route so that you can see and visit everything at your own pace.
Explore the city at your leisure by hopping on and off as you please and see Paris in your own time. You'll get a bird's eye view of the cobbled streets of the Left Bank, the Napoleonic splendour of the École Militaire and of course the structure that they thought wouldn't last more than a few years - the Eiffel Tower!
Take time out to explore the Paris you've been looking for; historical, romantic, fashionable, fun and shopper friendly.
Discounts for kids!
The tour has running commentary in 8 languages. When you validate your Pass, you will be given a set of earphones. Keep your earphones throughout the Pass validity period, as we cannot replace them if you lose them.
Your ticket is valid on ALL routes
Route Duration : 2 hours :
Frequency : Apr - Oct /15 mins Nov - Mar 30 min
Daily : 9:20 - 18:00
Origin Point : Auber Terminus Auber or George V
Route Duration : 1 hours :
Frequency : 30 minutes
Daily : 9:30 - 19:15
Origin Point : Gare de Lyon Terminus Notre Dame
Route Duration : 1 hour :
Frequency : Apr - Oct 20 mins Nov - Mar 30 min
Daily : 9:25 - 17:50
Origin Point : Auber Terminus Gare du Nord