Advance Personalized Trip Planning
Whether your visit is for one day, a week or more we can deliver an itinerary to make your trip memorable! Visit magnificent monuments, discover great French wine, and restaurants, visit lesser know museums and much more. Remember to leave time to discover Paris's many exquisite shopping boutiques and just go on relaxing walks. We can develop a custom travel outline that includes tours, experiences and tastings within the budget you give us. Simple and effortless, just the way a holiday is supposed to be! We can also include:
• Local restaurant recommendations.
• Activities and events taking place in and around your neighborhood.
• The closest historic monuments and museums.
• Food markets/ gourmet food /wine stores.
• Unique specialty shops
At the Airport
Hotel check in is usually at 2pm so don't get stuck hanging around. Our expert driver guide will meet you at the airport baggage claim and transfer you to Paris. If your have an afternoon check in you can use the time to do a short 3hr city orientation tour, shopping for food for your apartment rental, or have breakfast in a famous cafe like Les Deux Margots.
At Your Hotel
One of our local guides will visit your apartment, hotel or local cafe just after arrival and help you plan your time and then take you on an orientation of you local neighborhood and let you know the best restaurants to try at different price levels. Your guide will answer all the questions you have to get the most out of your trip. Here are a few of the things we can book for you: Restaurants, Private Guided Tours, Private Cruises, Cooking Classes, Horse & Carriage Rides, Chef at Home, Exclusive Wine Tastings, Cabaret Tickets. Each arrondissement has its own charm and character. From the chic boutiques in the Latin Quarter to the eclectic neighborhood of Montmartre, there is so much to discover!
Most people love to make the last day of their vacation special. Here are some ideas which will depend on your flight times the next morning. Figure on a budget of 1,000-2,000€
1. Chateau Chantilly and Living Horse Museum Tour & overnight in a Chateau.
2. Chateau Versailles full day tour with overnight at the Trianon or on the Chateau grounds.
3. Champagne day tour with overnight in the region or airport hotel if you have an early flight.
4. Dinner cruise and overnight stay on the boat.